This is a training course dedicated primarily to those involved in spine treatment.
Participants are required to have anatomical knowledge.
Deep tissue massage is mainly for people with discopathy. It is one of the most effective forms of therapeutic massage. Accordingly, the participant must assimilate information in the fields of pain syndrome diagnosis, biomechanics, neurology, physiology, traumatology, as well as pathophysiology. Deep tissue massage training is more demanding in terms of both knowledge and methods.
It conveys the principles of treatment, indications and contraindications, how to deal with inflammatory conditions, pre-acute and acute conditions, etc.
The training features a clinical approach to diagnostics and patient management.
- Massage anatomy and techniques
- The influence of massage on the human body
- Indications and contraindications for massage
- Massage application methodology
- Cervical massage
- Thoracic massage
- Lumbar massage
Theoretical part 10% Practical part 90%
20 hours (2 weekends)
- Course fee in advance
- Initial payment is made at the time of enrollment (non-refundable)
- Form of payment: transfer to account number: 91 2490 0005 0000 4530 7932 0485
- We issue invoices (please let us know before making payment)
- We also provide training and courses in English
Price: 4999 PLN
(500 PLN initial payment)
TRAINER Mgr. Marcin Radwański
Spine and Rehabilitation Clinic
ul. Wąwozowa 2 lok. 3B